We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected and in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) under the laws of Singapore.
Information we may collect from you
You irrevocably and unconditionally agree and consent that we may collect, use, disclose, share and process the following data about you:
- Personally Identifiable Information or PII. The information collected identifies you or could be used to identify you and which is submitted to and or collected by the Site. Examples of personal information include your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Any information that you provide to us by filling up forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Statistical Data. The Site may passively collect information about your visits and use of the Site. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies. Your Internet browser and the Site may also automatically exchange passively collected information, such as the URL of the web site you visited before visiting the Site. This statistical data is aggregated for statistical analysis so that we can better understand our website users and improve your website experience.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or insofar as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- By using this Site you consent to the processing by Google of data relating to you in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. As a user of this Site you hereby acknowledge that the operator of this Site, their vicarious agents, representatives, associated companies, founder & chief guru, directors, managers & executives, general/support staff, part-time/casual & temporary/contract employees and their shareholders accept no liability in connection with the obtaining, transmission, processing and analysis of the above-mentioned data for which reason no claims for compensation can be asserted against these natural persons and legal entities.
What we do with your information
We use your personal information primarily to provide you with our services and to provide customized content on our services that are of interest to you. The information is also used to verify your authority to access our services and to contact you when reasonably necessary. We may also use any information you have provided as reasonably necessary to administer or provide customer support for our services, and to provide you with periodic printed or e-mail communications about new services or any upcoming events.
Security of your information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, in order to prevent, as far as possible, any unauthorized access. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Links or referrals to third parties
Disclosures of Information
We are not in the business of selling personal information about our users to third parties. We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers (e.g., hiring company) that assist us in our work. We limit the personal information provided to these hiring entities to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions. We may also disclose personal information if we believe that doing so is legally required or is in our interest to protect our intellectual property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights or property of others.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.